PowrCase is proud to introduce the first battery case designed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S7! Our newly designed Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Case features a built-in 4200mAH lithium polymer battery for up to 140% of additional battery life on your Galaxy S7.
Never run out of that much needed power on your Samsung Galaxy S7! Surf the internet, watch movies, play games, send emails, and talk for hours longer on your Galaxy S7 using this lightweight, powerful, and sleek 4200mAH battery case designed uniquely for the Galaxy S7! This is our most powerful battery case available to guarantee you hours of extra use! Our battery cases feature high quality, lithium polymer batteries, that are guaranteed to last!
Our battery cases feature high quality, lithium polymer, batteries that are guaranteed to offer you maximum power and durability! Don't settle for battery cases with cheap, low quality, batteries that will only last you weeks and may cause damage to your phone.
- The first battery case exclusively designed for the S7
- Receive up to 140% of additional battery life
- A total of 7200 mAH of power!
- USB charging and syncing without needing to remove your phone
- Sleek, elegant, and lightweight design featuring a Non-Slip Comfort Grip
- Super lightweight case weighing only 5 ounces
- Built in Kick-Stand for easy video watching
- Easy access to all controls
- On and Off Button on the back of the battery case
- LED lights on case to display status of back-up battery
- High quality lithium polymer battery designed for 500+ cycles
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty & Free Shipping
- Available in Black, White, Gold, or Pink
- Case weight: 4 oz
- Slide your phone into the case, lining up the micro USB connector located at the bottom of the battery case with your phone's micro USB connector. Once your phone is inserted into the case slide down the top piece of the case
- Press and release the power button located on the front of the case to begin using the 4200 mAH battery built inside of the case. Press and release this power button at anytime to stop using the 4200 mAH battery and begin using your phone's internal battery
- Plug your micro USB cable into the bottom of the battery case to recharge both your phone's internal battery and the battery case. To recharge both devices you will need to press and hold the power button located on the battery case to activate the connection between the phone and case after the case has been plugged into a power source. If you simply plug-in the case to a power source without pressing the power button only the case itself will recharge.